Course choice: Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Management and Industrial Relations
Course application opening and closing dates can be different for international and domestic students. You can look up opening and closing dates on the course information page using find a course.
A domestic applicant is:
- an Australian or New Zealand citizen
- a permanent resident of Australia
- a holder of an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa
- a dual citizen with citizenship of Australian or New Zealand.
All other applicants are considered international applicants.
International applicants will not require or be eligible for an Australian Student Visa if admitted into:
- a course that is not CRICOS registered, including some non-award courses
- a course delivered by distance education or completely or partially off-shore, eg Executive Master of Business
Some temporary Australian visas allow you to study. Check what your visa lets you do before applying.
Already started an application?
You can continue your existing application.