Course Search

Course choice: Master of Physiotherapy

Australian and New Zealand applicants

You should apply for your chosen course through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) if you are:

  • an Australian or New Zealand citizen,
  • a permanent resident of Australia, or
  • a holder of an Australian permanent resident humanitarian visa.

UAC only accepts applications at certain times of the year. Domestic postgraduate applications open in early September for Semester One of the following year and in mid-April for Semester Two of the same year.

Please visit the UAC website for important admission dates.

Please note: we do not offer mid-year enrolment for all courses. For information about whether this course is offered in mid-year, please visit our mid-year applications postgraduate study website.

International applicants

You are considered to be an international student if you are not:

  • an Australian citizen,
  • a New Zealand citizen,
  • a dual citizen of any country with Australia or New Zealand, or
  • a permanent resident of Australia.

If you meet any of these criteria you are considered to be a domestic student.

You are an international student if you hold a permit for temporary entry to Australia. For example, if your status is: overseas student, permanent resident of New Zealand, diplomat, temporary resident holding a work permit, refugee, a dependent of any of the above, etc.

As part of the application process, all international applicants will be required to submit a non-refundable Application Processing Fee (APF) payment of $AUD100. Your application will not be submitted to the University for assessment without this payment. For further information about the APF payment including payment methods and eligibility for exemption from the payment, please see the International Office website.

International applicants do not need an Australian visa to undertake a course by distance learning or off-shore and will not be charged an application fee. Accepting an offer for a place in these courses does not entitle you to an Australian student visa.

Please choose your preferred year and semester to start studying.

We are currently accepting applications for the following year(s)/semester(s):

Already started an application?

You can continue your existing application.