Before you start
- Please make sure you have read the information about applying for these scholarships at sydney.edu.au/scholarships/prospective/sydney_scholars_program
- Complete your answers for the Personal Statement in a Word document or equivalent. This enables you to paste your answers in the application portal quickly and avoid time out. Note that each answer is limited to 1000 characters (including spaces).
- Have your supporting document (most recent school reports) saved as PDF files, ready to attach to your application.
- To be considered for the Sydney Scholars Awards, you must be eligible to receive an unconditional admission offer. To ensure you are eligible to receive an unconditional admission offer, it is highly recommended that you have the University of Sydney course as your first preference.
- Please do not use the back button in your browser when completing the application. Please use the back button located at the bottom of each page otherwise you may lose your data.
The personal information you supply in this form will be used to process your application for the Sydney Scholars Awards. Completion of this form is voluntary, however if you do not complete all sections the University may not be able to process your application. This information will be used only by staff involved in the assessment of your scholarship. It will not be disclosed outside the University except with your consent or where required by law. You have the right to access and correct personal information held by the University about you. To request further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.